How to ban/unban a Player
You may want to use bans and unbans on your server to punish any players that break your server's rules. You can do this in a few different ways, check it out.
1. The easiest way to handle bans/unbans is by using the RCON Console. You can find a guide to setting it up here: RCON/Console Article
2. Enter ban <playername> or unban <playername> into the console to perform the action.
1. Enter your Server with an Admin account (don't have one? find out how to create one here)
2. Make yourself admin with /admin
3. Enter /ban <playername> into the console ingame
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 in the section above
2. Enter /unban <playername> into the console
Was there anything that you missed while looking in this guide? Make sure to let us know so we can update our guide and make it even better!